Modern world-class infrastructure with state of the art facilities
CIMCON’s Global Development and Support Center in India is equipped with modern IT infrastructure and state-of-the-art facilities adhering to International Security Standards. Able to meet any aggressive call in technology requirement, it also meets international industry norms in quality compliance.
The Center has a total area of about 10000 sq ft space, capable of seating 200 people and offers following facilities.
- State of the Art - Global standards in structure and function
- Power back-up - Uninterrupted Power Supply
- Fire-protection - Earthquake zone 4 regulation design
- Networking - Attributes include state of the art CAT 5/6
- Cabling - server farm at Gigabit speeds, Firewall with IPSEC and 3DES encryption desktops @ 100 Mbps. VoIP PBX has been implemented for future convergence applications.
- Video conferencing using IP or ISDN bandwidth
- Connectivity - Dedicated leased line